Monday 29 October 2012

Style or being styled: Understand and analyse what your likes are


As this is a lifestyle blog, I will be exploring other sides of living alongside looking your stylish best.

I love stylish living as much as I love dressing up stylishly. As some of you, I love a little bit of conservatism in putting my things together whether is dressing up or furnishing. As much as I know that individual’s style is different, I believe in styling yourself based on your personality rather than following trends. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with wearing season’s trend or furnishing in season’s colour- but I have seen people wear what did not in anyway suit their body shape and furnish their home in colours that didn’t in anyway match their personality just because they saw it somewhere and It looked beautiful *because it fits your friend doesn’t mean it will fit you*.

To cut my long story short, I personally like-

*Timeless pieces- clothes, accessories and wristwatches







Timeless pieces like these will be money worth spending in any wardrobe as these are pieces one can hold in a wardrobe for a long time!





*Handmade/hand finished statement pieces


I love this print accessories - Photo credit: MiZendesigns



*Simple and non-elaborate soft furnishings


These stylish soft furnish cushions image credit to- Bouf



*Vintage items


I absolutely love this vintage stool from Apryl Miller Studio, image credit -Bouf




*Organic products that has been proven to work well


Organic skin beauty and skin products images photo credit- Naturisimo


All in all, i love to look my simple, chic and stylish best ( not to impress nor oppress). I mean on a more serious note people,who doesn't like to look his/her best? 

Let me know what your styles and likes are by leaving your comments below- until next time, stay beautiful!

No comments: