Monday 29 October 2012

Little Black Dress 2: How will you wear yours?


Image credit- Thoughtsteenager




The days when black clothing are basically used just for mourning are long gone. I have seen black dresses on runways, worn by style icons and for fashion campaigns. All I can say is that black dresses are taking the lead. In fact, it is the safest option for ladies who will like to look their glamorous best in public outings without having to spend a lot to style themselves in terms of accessories. With a black outfit, all you need is minimal accessorising.

Ok people, will you wear black? If yes or no, can you share why and if you can rock a black dress, how will you wear yours? I need your candid opinion on this topic.

I will be posting some pictures on my styling project soon, so keep watching this space but meanwhile if you will like to share with us a picture on how you put your black ensemble together send me a mail ( will sure love to share here)

Thanks for reading, please leave your comments below- until next time, stay beautiful!

No comments: